- CUSHIONED BABY BUMPERS: Baby proofing corner protectors keeps your little ones safe from sharp corners on tables and counters! Value pack of 8 soft bumper guards keep bumps and bruises away without compromising your décor.
- UBIQUITOUS USE: Coffee tables, dining table, desks, nightstands, countertops, chests, fish tanks, cabinets, shelves, stairs, hearths, and anything else with corners! Can also be used while moving furniture to protect both your furniture and walls from damage.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Sticks to any surface (wood, glass, plastic, steel, ceramic, etc.), won't damage furniture, and is easy to remove when no longer needed.
- EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE: Industrial 3M adhesive strips are easy to apply: simply peel and stick! Double-sided tape keeps the bumper guard secure against busy little fingers.
- NON-TOXIC AND BABY SAFE: These corner protectors are non-toxic, fire retardant, latex-free, odorless, and lead- and phthalate-free.
Childproof your home and keep your toddler safe from sharp corners with the Elite Baby Corner Guards value pack. These extra-thick, cushioned corner protectors can easily be installed on any surface with corners.
Each pack of 8 corner guards comes with industrial-strength, double-sided 3M tape for easy installation and removal. Protect your child from bumps and bruises while they play with EliteBaby Corner Guards today!
Uses: Coffee tables, dining table, desks, nightstands, countertops, chests, fish tanks, cabinets, shelves, stairs, hearths, and anything else with corners! Can also be used while moving furniture to protect both your furniture and walls from damage.
Installation and removal: Industrial strength 3M adhesive strips are easy to apply: simply peel and stick! Leaves no damage behind when removed.
Each package contains:
- 8 cushioned corner guards
- 32 pieces of industrial-strength, 3M double-sided tape
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We guarantee your satisfaction and offer 100% of your money back if you are not satisfied with our product in any way. No questions asked!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.